Skye High



Bandana Tied.
I was the emcee last Saturday for The Neil Armstrong Sunset BBQ by Adidas @ Skye and as expected it was mad fun! We reached Skye around 5 in the afternoon with Ms. Badkiss filling the rooftop with good vibes so we decided to be acquainted with alcohol early.
Geoff "Out of Scratch" Gonzales



V sporting that smile I can't say no to
Whatchu lookin' at?
My boy, Nix Damn P! Killin' it with precision.

Mike and Christel

via Pizzaandbeer.com.ph
Goofin' around with my brother, George

 DJ Umph of The Mighty Miscellaneous putting V on hold



We decided to hit up Borough after Skye to show up for our friends (DJ Aryan, Mikki & Pau) who were spinning there and to pay one of my roommates (Marge) a visit cause she couldn't make it to the BBQ so we decided to bring the party to her.


B-lo "The Blogger"



Leave a legacy.

Photos from: my phone, Margaux, Adoborat & Joseph Villaroman

0 comments to “Skye High”

 

Derangedpoet Copyright © 2011 -- Powered by Blogger