skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HOME
MUSIC
VIDEOS
CALENDAR
DOWNLOADS
STORE
CONTACT
Daghang Salamat
Daghang salamat sa mga nakilala namin sa Bohol at sa lahat ng pumunta sa Bohol Wisdom Gym para suportahan kami. Our Bohol trip was mad fun and PROJECT 1081 was a blast! #HIPHOP22
0 comments to “Daghang Salamat”
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
@DERANGEDPOET
Popular Posts
Tahanan @ SM Cinemas
Showing Jan 25-31 at SM Cinemas (Manila, North Edsa, Mall of Asia, Megamall, Cebu) more details
Countdown to 11.11.11 DAY 1
One by Rjay of LDP produced by AL-1 DOWNLOAD Artwork by Thyro Alfaro Like I announced a few days ago I will be releasing 1 track everyday...
The Best Birthday Poster Ever.
WIP Caps ' General Release for the Nick Glider and MNL Tondo is happening on Saturday (JULY 13) at UNSCHLD while Ian Sermonia of The ...
Daghang Salamat
Daghang salamat sa mga nakilala namin sa Bohol at sa lahat ng pumunta sa Bohol Wisdom Gym para suportahan kami....
FFF (Freakin' Free Fifty) by Rjay of LDP LYRICS
I gotta switch it up a bit, build it up like The Community Truthfully the reason why I do this is for you and me We gotta keep it moving ...
Derangedpoet
Copyright © 2011 -- Powered by
Blogger